Sunday 27 January 2013

funniest joke part 3

35
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1035 ratings
I have a large seashell collection, which I keep scattered on beaches all over the world. (Steven Wright)
36
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
954 ratings
Sid and Irv are business partners. They make a deal that whichever one dies first will contact the living one from the afterlife. So Irv dies. Sid doesn't hear from him for about a year, figures there is no afterlife. Then one day he gets a call. It's Irv. "So there is an afterlife! What's it like?" Sid asks. 'Well, I sleep very late. I get up, have a big breakfast. Then I have sex, lots of sex. Then I go back sleep, but I get up for lunch, have a big lunch. Have some more sex. Take a nap. Huge dinner. More sex. Go to sleep, and wake up the next day." "Oh, my god," says Sid "So that's what heaven is like?" "Oh no," says Irv. "I'm not in heaven. I'm a bear in Yellowstone Park."
37
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1019 ratings
My wife and I took out life insurance policies on each other -- so now it's just a waiting game. (Bill Dwyer)
38
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1239 ratings
China has a population of a billion people. One billion. That means even if you’re a one in a million kind of guy, there are still a thousand others exactly like you. (A. Whitney Brown)
39
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1274 ratings
Two Irish guys are fishing. The first guy reels in his line and sees that he's snagged an old bottle. As he's taking it off the hook, a genie pops out and promises to grant him one wish. "Turn the lake into beer," he says. The genie goes "Poof!" and the lake turns into beer. He says to the other guy, "So what do you think?" The other guy says, "You jerk. Now we've got to piss in the boat."
40
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1251 ratings
I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. (Jon Stewart)
41
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
657 ratings
A Jewish guy goes into a confession box. "Father O’Malley," he says, "my name is Emil Cohen. I’m seventy eight years old. Believe it or not, I’m currently involved with a 28 year old girl, and also, on the side, her 19 year old sister. We engage in all manner of pleasure, and in my entire life I’ve never felt better." "My good man," says the priest, "I think you’ve come to the wrong place. Why are you telling me?" And the guy goes: "I’m telling everybody!"
42
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
507 ratings
Jack Benny is walking down the street, when a stick-up man pulls out a gun and says "Your money or your life!" An extremely long silence follows. "Your money or your life!" the thug repeats. Finally Benny says "I’m thinking!"
43
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
742 ratings
At a White House party, a woman approached Calvin Coolidge, famed for his silence, and said "Mr. President, I made a bet I can get more than two words out of you." He replied: "You lose."
44
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
859 ratings
I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why. (Redd Foxx)
45
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
968 ratings
A lady at a party goes up to Winston Churchill and tells him, "Sir, you are drunk." Churchill replies, "Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober."
46
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
909 ratings
I was coming back from Canada, driving through Customs, and the guy asked, "Do you have any firearms with you?" I said: "What do you need?" (Steven Wright)
47
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1086 ratings
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough... (Brian Kiley)
48
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
833 ratings
After 12 years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes.. He said, "No hablo ingles." (Ronnie Shakes)
49
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
700 ratings
Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it’s worse when you see them wearing dark glasses, having streamers around their necks and a hat on their antlers. Because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot. (Ellen Degeneres)
50
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
578 ratings
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don’t want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was that?!" (Jack Handey)
51
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
699 ratings
An old woman is upset at her husband’s funeral. "You have him in a brown suit and I wanted him in a blue suit" The mortician says "We’ll take care of it, ma’am" and yells back, "Ed, switch the heads on two and four!"
52
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
669 ratings
I know a guy who called up the Home Shopping Network. They said "Can I help you?" and he said "No, I'm just looking." (George Miller)
53
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
806 ratings
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out. (Rodney Dangerfield)
54
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
692 ratings
A man is driving his five year old to a friend’s house when another car races in front and cuts them off, nearly causing an accident. "Douchebag!" the father yells. A moment later he realizes the indiscretion, pulls over, and turns to face his son. "Your father just said a bad word," he says. "I was angry at that driver, but that was no excuse for what I said. It was wrong. But just because I said it, it doesn’t make it right, and I don’t ever want to hear you saying it. Is that clear?" His son looks at him and says: "Too late, douchebag."
55
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
912 ratings
I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother. (Henny Youngman)
56
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
696 ratings
A guy asks a lawyer what his fee is. "I charge $50 for three questions," the lawyer says. "That’s awfully steep, isn’t it?" the guy asks. "Yes," the lawyer replies, "Now what’s your final question?"
57
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
533 ratings
I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said. "No. I hate myself now." (Rodney Dangerfield)
58
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
668 ratings
The only thing I know about Africa is that it's far, far away. About a thirty-five hour flight. The boat ride's so long, there are still slaves on their way here. (Chris Rock)
59
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
580 ratings
A Catholic teenager goes to confession, and after confessing to an affair with a girl is told by the priest that he can't be forgiven unless he reveals who the girl is. "I promised not to tell!" he says. "Was it Mary Patricia, the butcher's daughter?" the preist asks. "No, and I said I wouldn't tell." "Was it Mary Elizabeth, the printer's daughter?" "No, and I still won't tell!" 'Was it Mary Francis, the baker's daughter?" "No," says the boy. 'Well, son," says the priest, "I have no choice but to excommunicate you for six months." Outside, the boy's friends ask what happened. "Well," he says, "I got six months, but three good leads."
60
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
596 ratings
I went to a restaurant with a sign that said they served breakfast at any time. So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance. (Steven Wright)
61
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
537 ratings
There’s always one of my uncles who watches a boxing match with me and says "Sure. Ten million dollars. You know, for that kind of money, I’d fight him." As if someone is going to pay $200 a ticket to see a 57-year-old carpet salesman get hit in the face once and cry. (Larry Miller)
62
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
521 ratings
The guy who shot Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan, goes up for parole every year. Once he even told the parole board that if Kennedy was alive today, he would speak in his favor and say let him go. What a tough break, you know? The one guy who would have supported him, and he shot him. (Paula Poundstone)
63
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
566 ratings
When I went to college, my parents threw a going away party for me, according to the letter. (Emo Philips)
64
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
560 ratings
I was born a suspect. I can walk down any street in America and women will clutch their purses tighter, hold onto their Mace, lock their car doors. If I look up into the windows of the apartments I pass I can see old ladies on the phone. They’ve already dialed 9-1- and are just waiting for me to do something wrong. (Chris Rock)
65
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
787 ratings
Two snowmen are standing in a meadow. One snowman turns to the other and says, "Do you smell carrots?"
66
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
657 ratings
I knew these Siamese twins. They moved to England, so the other one could drive. (Steven Wright)
67
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
529 ratings
A man goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken." The doctor says, "Why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "We would. But we need the eggs."
68
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
519 ratings
I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for member. (Groucho Marx)
69
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1099 ratings
A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire...what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?'...and I think this is where I went wrong...I said, I'd like a huge orange head.'"
70
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
526 ratings
Sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. (George Burns)

0 comments:

Post a Comment